Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) is a registry charged with the sole responsibility of administering, managing and operating the dot KE domains in Kenya.
KeNIC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about KeNIC kindly visit our website www.kenic.or.ke
VACANCY: MARKETING INTERN
Process: Sales & Marketing
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
The Internship program will provide an opportunity to gain hands on work- experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional network and mentors
- Gain exposure in marketing.
- Make calls to Registrants and follow up on renewals.
- Resolve any immediate customer complaints/ inquiries.
- Keep a record of customer complaints on the Customer Complaint log.
- Provide professional answers to customers’ enquiries of different nature and format: e-mail, face to face, phone etc and escalate complex issues.
- Pro-actively cross-sell KeNIC products.
- Contribute towards growth of the customer retention rate.
- Support the marketing team in executing both digital and offline marketing activities.
- Participate in departmental meetings.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time.
Basic Requirements :
- A final year student or a recent graduate and a holder of a Degree in Marketing.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Basic digital marketing skills.
- Communication skills, Phone skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
Kindly send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st October 2022